The Essentials Guide to Illustrating Picture Books
This is the cut down version of our flagship course How to Illustrate a Picture Book.
What we will cover:
1. What is meant by a Picture Book in today's industry
2. The Print Jargon you will need to know before starting to illustrate a book
3. The different mediums to use when illustrating a Picture Book
4. Working with a Picture Book Manuscript
5. The page layout for the industry standard 32 page Picture Book
6. Character creation exercise from random shapes
7. The importance of the Picture Book cover.
8. Where to go for support and to get hired as an illustrator for Kids Lit, and
a selection of downloadable resources